When You Cover Your Employees, You Cover Yourself
Providing your employees with comprehensive employee benefits is a sure way to attract the best people and keep them working for you. We work with you to get a full picture of the best benefits plan for your business.
As part of this process, we’ll consider:
We provide a comprehensive financial audit, review and analysis that will give you a solid understanding of the strengths and limitations of your employee benefits program. This may include:
- Comparing your plan with companies of similar size and industry
- Reviewing the marketplace to find the best value from various insurance companies
- Identifying program deficiencies and developing options for addressing them
- Recommending adjustments in response to market or industry changes and trends
Alternative Pricing Arrangements
One-size-fits-all pricing is no longer the industry standard. Improved technology and greater pressure on insurers to meet client demands has changed all that.
We find the most cost-effective solution by analyzing:
- Insured plans
- Administrative services only (self-insurance)
- Refund accounting
- Risk tolerance
We work with you to balance the appropriate level of risk and self-insurance, while staying focused on long-term savings.
Cost Containment Strategies
There are a number of ways to reduce claim costs while making sure your people are still happy with the plan.
We identify what coverage is and is not important to your employees and how to best share the costs.
Attracting and retaining the best people takes more than a good employee benefits package. You must also ensure they understand its worth and use it to the fullest.
This means educating your employees and empowering them to make the most of their benefits. We make this possible by:
- Conducting in-house employee seminars, including personal financial planning
- Ensuring employees have a clear understanding of all the terms, conditions and exclusions
- Managing a smooth transition when program strategies change
- Encouraging employees to take an active role in monitoring cost of claims and usage efficiencies
Health and Wellness Initiatives
A healthy workforce is more productive and more profitable. We work with you to make the health and wellness of your employees a key part of your strategy.
We work with you to implement:
- Executive medicals and health navigation services
- Organizational health assessments
- Wellness workshops
- Employee assistance program
- Healthy work site management
Call us to Book Your Consultation
Have a question? Drop us a line or email email@example.com to discuss your employee benefit, group retirement, business insurance or financial planning needs.